AVAYA IP Office Telephone System
AVAYA IP Office 500 is a leading brand of telephone systems in the UK, offering great value to customers across the country. Our team at Staveley Communications have been offering specialist support concerning maintenance and installation of AVAYA IP Office 500 telephone systems since 2001. With considerable industry experience along with a credible record of providing our services to over 300 clients who are employing the use of AVAYA IP Office 500 across 450 sites.
At Staveley Communications we source out the best available telephone system solutions for you, in order to ensure your optimum satisfaction. Hence, recognising the high utility and numerous benefits of AVAYA IP Office 500 telephone systems, we are focused on providing you with holistic and high-performing solutions in this regard.
AVAYA IP Office 500 Features
AVAYA telephone systems are specifically offered to provide flexibility, scalability and numerous growth and progress opportunities to your business. These VOIP telephone systems can be installed to effectively develop a strong communication network for linking 5 to as many as 2000 employees.
We install and maintain your AVAYA IP Office 500 telephone systems to enable you to gain access to some of its most valuable features, such as:
- Built-in video softphones
- Facility for virtual meeting rooms via AVAYA video co-operation solution
- Multiscreen integration and compatibility
- Diverse and user-specific functionalities
- In-built mechanism for tracking, recording and scheduling calls
- Separate and integrated use of IP, SIP, digital and analogue technologies
- Easy access to AVAYA Flare Experience and AVAYA data networking devices
- User-friendly design
- Provision of resources and facilities for effective centralised administration
- Cost-effective communication and support services
AVAYA IP Office 500 Benefits for your Businesses
Telephone systems from AVAYA can offer your business efficient and valuable communicative assistance to help with growth and achievement of your objectives that offers numerous benefits including:
- The ability to communication with mobile staff at no, or limited extra cost.
- Reduction of cost
- Accelerated growth.
- Hybrid telephone system technology access.
- The ability to facilitate communication for between 5 and well over 2000 of your employees