AVAYA IP Office with ONE-X
One-X Mobile from Avaya is an app available to smartphone users which can be used to connect to your IP Office 500, and log in to your company’s server remotely to make and receive calls from your extension. With support available for systems on Release 8.0 and above. Specifically designed for the mobile workforce, Avaya One-X Mobile can provide unified communications capabilities that help users conduct their business on the go.
Avaya IP Office One-X Mobile v9.0 Features:
- VoIP support with calls through the built-in VoIP client provided.
- Mobile twinning including the option to enable/disable twinning as set by the user.
- Facility for the user to monitor and transfer calls.
- Visual voicemail gives you the ability to play voicemail messages in any order as well as being able to pick-up incoming messages, view senders status and availability, return their calls and forward voicemail via e-mail.
- IP Office call transfer support for supervised and unsupervised
- Contact presence and availability information.
- Calls and voicemails information displayed on the home screen in the Events tab.
- Geo-location tracking and presence using the mobile phone’s on-board GPS.
- Instant messaging with defined and external contacts on the IP Office server.
- Click-to-conference controls, including the ability to view and manage participants.
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar Integration.
Demonstration of AVAYA One-X Mobile
The best way to understand and appreciate how this application could change the way you view user availability is via a demonstration on your premises.
You can call us on 0845 075 8880 or use our contact form at the bottom of this page, and we’ll get back to you.